Best Books for SSC Steno The official SSC Stenographer Notification 2019 will be released very soon. The candidates need to check the syllabus in order to make their preparation cracking for the exam. You can check the Best Books for SSC Steno preparation of All Subject to crack the exam. At present, you are having a golden goose of opportunities in relation to prepare for the exam. Hereby, below are provided the list of the SSC Steno Best Books 2019 for the ease of the candidates in preparation. You need to read all these books and study material with utter of your diligence for the exam preparation.
Best Books for SSC Steno
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||
|General Knowledge & Awareness||
|English & Hindi Language||
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern Tier 1
This is the first phase of the SSC Steno exam 2019 which will be the objective type written exam. This written exam will be conducted by SSC through online mode only. To compete and qualify in the skill test which is the second stage, a candidate must qualify the written test first. The exam pattern of tier 1 online exam is as follows along with the SSC Steno Best Books Preparation:
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
There are a few general guidelines that will be helpful for the applicant. They are:
- The exam will be conducted online.
- The question paper can be answerable in two languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- The questions will be asked of matriculation level in exams.
- The questions will be all objective type questions.
- There is Penalty for the Wrong answers. 0.25 marks are to be deducted if the candidate choice is wrong.
- There is no penalty for the not attempted questions.
SSC Steno Syllabus
The exam syllabus is a very important part for all those people who are going to start SSC Steno preparation. If the candidate would know the complete syllabus, then they can prepare well and can easily crack the exam. The complete tier 1 CBT exam SSC Steno syllabus is as follows:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- Indian Polity
- Government Policies & Schemes
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution & Scientific Research
- India & World Economics Scenes
- Awards & Honors
- Countries, Currencies & Capitals
- Indian Economy
- Events & Affairs
- Days & Events
- Indian Neighboring Countries Sports
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
General Awareness & Knowledge
- Similarities & differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Arithmetical series
- Non-verbal series
- Abstract ideas & symbols
- Relationship, arithmetic computation
- Analytical functions
- Basic English Grammar
- Sentence structure
- Parts of Speech – Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction
- Active & Passive Voice
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Fill in the Blanks
- Clause Test
- Sentence Correction
- Phrases & Idioms
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Spotting Errors
- Para jumbles
- Phrase Replacement
- Comprehension Reading
However, for more detailed information pertaining to SSC Stenographers Grade C and Grade D Syllabus, aspirants of the online tier 1 CBT Exam and Tier 2 Offline Exam can refer to the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How should I start preparing for stenographer?
Ans: General Preparation Tips for SSC Stenographer Exam
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern in and out.
- Collect the required study materials from a proper source.
- Prepare a proper time table to study, and spend ample time on each subject.
- Make sure you are solving all the questions with speed and accuracy.
- In addition, you can click on the link here for more General Preparation Tips for SSC Steno.
Check General Preparation Tips for SSC Stenographer Exam Click Here
2. What is Skill Test in steno exam?
Ans. Exam Pattern of Stenography Skill Test:
|Steno Grade D||English||50 Minutes|
|Steno Grade C||English||40 Minutes|
3. Is there any interview in steno vacancy?
Ans. There’s no interview in SSC Stenographers Grade C and D exam. However, in some other exams such as the examination for Private Secretary in the High Court of Gujarat, there’s an interview. So, it depends on the authority conducting the exam. Interview for the post of Stenographer are rare, but not absolute. You should keep on preparing for the exam by keeping in view the complete syllabus and Best Books for SSC Steno Preparation. Furthermore, you should also check the Best Books for SSC Steno for your preparation to crack the interview too.
Last Updated: 11/01/2020