SSC JE Notification 2019 The Staff Selection Commission has now announced the Junior Engineer Exam SSC JE Notification for 2019. The same is declared for Junior Engineer Civil/ Structural, Mechanical and Electrical. Those candidates willing to apply having relevant qualification and fulfilling minimum eligibility conditions can now apply online. More details are as below.
SSC Junior Engineer 2019
Each year, the same notification is released by the authority Staff Selection Commission in order to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant posts of Junior Engineer Civil/Structural, Mechanical and Electrical in different government departments and ministries. Also, a written exam takes place to fill up the vacancies position for the recruitment process. Candidates will have to go through three tiers of the exam to get this job which are called tiers of the exam. Detailed information about the same is as follows.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Detail
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Pay Scale||₹ 32667-37119|
|Grade Pay||₹ 4200|
|Selection Process||CBT & Descriptive Paper|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JE Notification Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be a minimum of 18 years old to apply for this post. However, in case of upper age limit, it can be maximum of 32 years old. Also, there is relaxation provided to candidates from reserved categories.
A candidate must have B.Tech degree in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil branch to be eligible for this post.Syllabus
There are three separate tiers for this exam. All candidates who clear the previous one will be granted permission to appear in the next one only. Here are those tiers given:
- Tier 1 CBT Online Test
- Tier 2 Descriptive Paper
- Document Verification
|Post Trade||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|JE Civil||₹ 32667-37119||4200|
|JE Mechanical||₹ 32667-37119||4200|
|JE Electrical||₹ 32667-37119||4200|
|JE Electrical & Mechanical||₹ 32667-37119||4200|
|JE Quantity Surveying & Contract||₹ 32667-37119||4200|
Each male applicant of General or OBC category will have to pay ₹100 as application fee for SSC JE Online Application. Whereas all other candidates of SC, ST category and all female candidates are exempted from any type of application fee.JE SALARY
SSC JE 2019 Important Dates
|SSC JE Notification Released||13/08/19|
|Online Application Start||13/08/19|
|SSC JE Apply Online Last Date||12/09/19|
|Fee Payment Update Last Date||16/09/19|
|Issue of Hall Tickets||07 Days before exam|
|JE Exam Date||Tier 1 CBT Exam Date||30/03/02/04/2020|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||21/06/2020|
|Declaration of Result||2 Months after Exam|
Apply Online for SSC JE Exam 2019
- First of all, you need to keep all your essential documents like identity proofs, educational documents and birth certificate ready with you.
- Now, visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- The next step is towards the login or registration process on the SSC Portal.
- After getting logged in successfully, seek the official SSC JE Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on online application link and fill all required fields carefully.
- The next step is towards the payment of application through an online mode only.
- Later on, click on the submit button and take a hard copy of the filled application form for you future references.
SSC JE Exam 2019 Date
Yet, there is no prior information about SC JE Exam Date 2019, we cannot say anything. Since, according to SSC Calendar, the SSC JE Exam Date is from 30/03/2020 to 02/04/2020. Also, the commission will release a notice in relation to this one month prior to the exam date. All you need to do is to stay in touch will us and keep visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission. You will be able to download your admit card 7 days prior to the exam. In addition, you can check your application status and trace exam city just 15 days before the actual exam date.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
Below is provided the detailed SSC JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Junior Engineer Civil & Structural/ Mechanical/ Electrical Examination.
JE Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||
|3.||General Engineering Civil & Structural / Electrical / Mechanical||100||100|
SSC JE Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|1.||General Engineering Civil & Structural / Electrical / Mechanical||300||300||120 Minutes||Descriptive|
SSC JE Exam Preparation
- First of all, we suggest you to check SSC JE Model Papers too to increase your efficiency for the exam.
- There is negative marking in the written examination. Overall, you should start attending mock tests too to make your preparation strong enough.
- You need to increase your computer efficiency so as to engage least time for each question.
- You should attempt more questions from model papers so as to understand the question paper pattern.
- You should know to recognize interrelated questions as a huge number of questions are based on same theory.
- Also, you need to refer to the Best Books for SSC JE for your preparations of the exams.
LAST UPDATED: 27/01/2020