SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 Staff Selection Commission recently invited applications to hire multi-task staff across the country in various regions. This recruitment will be used as a very broad recruitment from the SSC as 1000 plus posts are invited for recruitment. After completion of Online Registration Process & related formalities, candidates will receive their Examination Admit Card, it is confirmed from SSC that Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) will take place in August-September 2020.
It is hereby informed that Admit Card will be uploaded soon, candidates need to be in touch with portal for getting information regarding their SSC MTS Admit Card. Candidates must provide their relevant credentials for obtaining their Admit Card. It is recommended that candidates arrive at the exam venue on/before time for formalities for pre-examination.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020
SSC MTS 2020 Admit card is an enabling document that displays the student’s candidacy and assigned roll number. It is possible to download from the official website of the SSC. The commission also publishes a notice on their website regarding the availability of MT Call Letter. Individuals not producing their SSC MTS Admit Card at the examination center will not be able to appear for the test and will be disqualified. However, you can refer to the official SSC MTS Notification for more details.
ssc.nic.in Multitasking Staff Exam Date 2020
- Name of the Recruitment Authority:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Examination:- SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Post:- Multi Tasking Staff
- Category:- Central Government Jobs
- Job Location – All Over India
- Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
|Start Date of Application||2nd June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||15th July 2020|
|Admit Card||October 2020|
|Tier 1 Objective Test Pattern||26th Oct – 13th Nov 2020|
|Result of Tier 1||April 2021|
|Tier 2 Descriptive Test Pattern||1st March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 2021|
SSC MTS Admit Card for all regions
Aspirants must carry 1 copy of the admit card along with 3 photographs of the same passport size as the one printed on the admit card and a photo ID proof that the exam supervisor will duly check and sign. Individuals not producing their SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card at the examination center will not be able to appear for the test and will be disqualified.
SSC MTS Hall Tickets 2020
The authority will release the SSC MTS Hall Ticket of candidates on its official website just before 07 days from the exam date. Yet, those applicants whose application was successfully submitted will be able to check the SSC MTS admit card status and track exam center just before 15 days of the exam. More details are given below.
Steps to download SSC MTS 2020 Exam Call Letter online
- Sign in to the official website of the SSC.
- Select the Admit Card option. Many links will appear from the commission’s regional websites.
- On the page that opens, pick the region as selected during registration Enter login credentials such as Registration Number and Birth Date.
- Additionally, to use their hall tickets, aspirants can also enter their name.
- Admit card appears on the screen of the computer.
- Verify all the details given on the admission card, such as name, registration number, exam center, etc.
- Download and print a colored copy of the admit card.
Until uploading, candidates must check the details on the admit card. They must ensure that the details provided are accurate and proper visibility of the photograph and signature. If there are any errors to be corrected in the SSC MTS Call Letter, please contact the authority immediately. The admission card must include the following details:
- Candidate’s Name,
- Father’s Name,
- Date and Time of Examination,
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Mailing Address,
- PwD Candidate (if applicable),
- Date of birth Candidate’s Signature,
- Candidate’s Photograph,
- Name and address of the exam center assigned to the candidate,
- Medium of Question Paper
SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions
SSC MTS Admit card 2020 will also have a list of instructions to be carefully read and followed by all aspirants. To ensure the smooth running of the examination process, students must obey certain rules and regulations:
- Candidates must report 45 minutes to 1 hour before the examination period to their assigned SSC MTS 2020 location.
- They must have to carry as allowed a copy of their SSC MTS Hall Ticket, initial proof of identity and stationery.
- In the examination hall items such as calculators and log tables, electronic watches with calculator facilities, paper chits, mobile phones or pagers are not allowed.
- Students are required to mark their responses on the provided optical response sheet.
- Individuals can contact the Invigilator or Center Manager present in the exam hall for any technical assistance, emergency first aid or any information related to the 2020 SSC MTS test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
- The Examination is conducted in online mode.
- The questions asked in this paper are of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Examination is conducted in both English/ Hindi.
- The time duration for VH candidates is 120 minutes.
- Candidates are rewarded with one marks for each correct answer. However, 0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answer recorded.
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25||90 minutes|
SSC MTS Preparation Tips
- Candidates should refer to Best Books for SSC MTS in order to make their preparation strong enough to crack the exam.
- Focus on your exam only and forget everything else.
- Make a fixed schedule for everyday and follow the same.
- Never ever underestimate the difficulty level of the exam.
- You need to revise the topics which you have covered once on timely basis.
- Also, you can check the syllabus as it is provided here.
LAST UPDATED: 13/01/2020