SSC MTS Preparation Tips Staff Selection Commission conducts the Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment Exam every year to recruit candidates for various government organisation. Candidates are recruited for various Grade C posts through this exam. SSC conducts this Examination every year in two stages. SSC has released the start date of application form for MTS 2020. All those candidates who wish to apply for the Examination can fill the application form from the month of June. SSC will conduct the first phase of Examination in the month of October.
Subject Wise SSC MTS Preparation Tips
As per the notification released by SSC the Tier 1 Examination will be conducted in the month of October. Since a large amount of time is left for the preparation of MTS Exam candidates must go through each section properly. The best strategy for each section in exam is provided below. Candidates can also check the MTS Notification as released by SSC. The detailed subject wise strategy is given below. Candidates can also download the PDF to check some of the best recommended books for MTS preparation.Best Books
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for General Awareness
This section of Examination can be scoring for those candidates who prepare well. This section takes minimum amount of time to complete. Candidates must keep the following points in mind while preparing for this section.
- Candidates must brush up their knowledge of Class 9th and Class 10th. The questions asked in this section are generally NCERT Level.
- Candidates are advised to read Newspapers, magazine daily. This will help them in current affairs part.
- Social Science is very vast Subject and so candidates are advised to study this subject topic wise.
- The most scoring topics in General Awareness section are General Science, History, Polity and Computers.
- In the computer science section, candidates are advised to go through the topics like Hardware, internet, Email, etc.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
This section of Examination requires that the candidate have done lot of practice of numerical questions. Candidates must keep the following points in mind while preparing for this section.
- Candidates must have solved the NCERT Books of Class 9th and Class 10th.
- Candidates are advised to practice at least 5 Mocks to have command over this section.
- Candidates must have at least gone through the important formula as well as its application.
- Making use of shortcuts while solving the problem saves a large amount of time.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for Logical Reasoning
This section is considered as the easiest among all the section. Candidates just need to have a lot of practice to score high in this section.
- Candidates must have gone through various types of questions that can be asked in the Exam.
- Candidates must verify their answer before marking it.
- It is highly advisable to give at least 5 Mocks to score high in this section.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for English
This section can easily be cracked by the candidate. Candidates are advised to read 3-4 passages daily in order to improve their reading speed. Apart from this candidate must work on their vocabulary skills. Some of the important topics in this section are
- Error Spotting
- Phrases or Idioms
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||25||90 minutes|
General SSC MTS Preparation Tips
- Study Regularly – This Examination requires a lot of practice and revision. Aspirants needs to be consistent in their work and must study regularly. This is the one of the most effective SSC MTS preparation tips.
- Practice Previous years Papers – It is much essential that all candidates must practice last year papers in order to get an idea of what type of questions are asked in the Examination and also to get an idea of their preparation level.
- Mock Tests – Candidates are advised to appear for at least 5 Mocks before the Examination to help them on the Examination day. Mock Test gives a brief idea about the time management during the Examination.
- Last Minute Notes – Candidates are advised to prepare a last minute notes for themselves in order to revise the important formulae and theory. This is an effective MTS Preparation Tips.
- Study Material – It is very essential to understand the Examination Syllabus properly and choose the best books available in the market.
- Speed and Accuracy – Time management is very essential to qualify any Examination. And when it comes to SSC MTS it is most important. Since the competition for the Examination is going to be very high, it is advised for all the candidates to improve their speed in solving the problem.
- Meditation – It has been proven by the Scientists that a relaxed mind is more productive than a stressful mind. It is always advised that the candidate must do any kind of Recreational activity in order to stay calm and relaxed. It is very effective MTS preparation tips.
- Create your own study Time Table – Candidates are advised to create a effective Time Table on their own based on their study habits.
Last Updated: 13/01/2020