SSC CAPF Syllabus SSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Exam to recruit for the post of SI and ASI in various armed forces like BSF, CRPF, SSB, CISF etc. CAPF aspirants eagerly wait for the notification to be released by SSC so that they can enroll themselves for the Exam. The competition of the Exam is very high every thus, having a clear idea of the CAPF Syllabus in Hindi and English and the pattern can really help to score higher in Exam. Therefore given below is all the important information you will need to understand about the Exam more clearly.Notification
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern
The exam is divided into 4 stages namely Stage-1: paper-1 and paper-2, Stage-2: PET/PST exam, Stage-3: Personality Test and Stage 4: Medical Test. However, in order to get more details of the SSC CAPF SI Exam Pattern and Date, we recommend you to once go through the full SSC CAPF SI Notification.
Check Detailed SSC CAPF Exam Pattern Click Here
Paper-1 CBT Online Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
Paper-2 Exam Pattern
|English Language||200||200||120 minutes|
PST (Physical Standard Test)
|Candidates of Hilly areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir, Valley, Leh & Laddakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern state & Sikkim||165||155||
PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
|Race||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put (16 Lbs.)|
100 M in 16 sec.
1.6 KM in 6.5 minutes
100 M in 18 sec.
800 M in 4 minutes
|3.65 M in 3 chances||2.7 M in 3 chances||1.2 M in 3 chances||0.9 M in 3 chances||4.5 in 3 chances||Not for female candidates|
SSC CAPF Syllabus
Candidates of the exam need to check the study material for the exam in order to crack the exam. All you need to once check the complete CAPF SI Online Exam Syllabus. The same is mentioned below too for the ease of the candidates.
Paper-1 Online Exam CBT
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding & de-coding
- Operations – Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding,
- Figural Pattern
- Indexing Address matching
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Other sub-topics if any
General Knowledge and Awareness
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research, etc.
- Whole numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Linear and Quadratic Equations
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Trigonometric ratio
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities
- Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances
- Data Interpretation
- Frequency polygon
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
- In this test candidates general English skills are tested including his/her comprehension and writing ability.
Paper -2 Syllabus
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of words
CAPF Exam Date
The official notification of SSC CAPF SI Syllabus and ASI Vacancy is released along with the complete information of the CAPF Exam Date. Accordingly, the candidates can visit the official website of the commission to check the same in notice. Also, we would like you to know that the CAPF Exam Date for Online Exam Tier 1 Computer Based Test is from 11th December to 13th December 2019. All you need is to make your preparation strong enough to beat out the exam by checking CAPF Syllabus in Hindi and English as per your preferences.
Important Points for Candidates
- Keep yourself updated with all the important events and notifications related to Exam.
- Make sure you have a copy of all the important documents like admit card, id proof etc.
- These Exams are highly competitive and the chances of selection are very rare so make sure you are preparing for the exam in a right way.
- You must keep one thing in mind and that is to study and go through all the topics at least once.
- Previous year papers are best resources to prepare for the exam and they are also available on the internet in all languages with their answer key so make use of them.
- Group studies can also improve your performance if you distribute topics. In this, you can distribute GK topics to get the best results of CAPF SI Syllabus.
Last Updated: 11/01/2020