SSC JHT Best Books SSC will conduct the Computer-based Combined Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak 2018 Examination open contest on 13 January 2019 for a combined recruitment. An open competitive computer-based test for the Combined Junior Hindi, Junior Translatory, Hindi Senior Hindi and Hindi Pradhyapak Posts is carried out every year by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). For those applicants who speak Hindi and English, this can be a good chance. A JHT profile can give you a nice wage package for public work. Hence, it becomes a pre requisite for the candidates to check SSC JHT Best Books and Preparation tips to make themselves capable of clearing the exam.
Important Dates for Exam
|Apply Online Last Date||26/09/2019|
|Paper 1 Exam Date||26/11/2019|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||16/02/2020|
The SSC Junior Hindi (JHT) examination is carried out in both Hindi and English since the primary criteria for the examination are to examine the candidate’s command in their English and the Hindi language. This examination comprises of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II (Descriptive). Also, below are listed the SSC JHT Best Books for your exam preparation of tier 1 and tier 2 exam.
- Paper-I consists of Type Objective-Questions of multiple-choice only.
- For every false attempt in Paper-I, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 points.
- Paper-II shall only be assessed for those applicants who, at the discretion of the Commission, have achieved the minimum quality standards in Paper-I or portion of them.
- At its discretion, the Commission may set qualification marks in paper II.
Let us look briefly at the Syllabus for the Paper-I and Paper-II Exams before analyzing the best books that will prepare the SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Exam:
Best Books for SSC JHT Preparation
As we understand, SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) examine Paper I and Paper II testing the Hindi and English language control of applicants, and their skills in translation. It is therefore recommended that the applicants include books that will assist them improve their abilities in Hindi, English, and Hindi. Also, we suggest you to check the official SSC JHT Notification for more details of the exam.Notification
Here are some of the best books according to the specific subjects:
SSC JHT Books Best for Hindi Language
|Idioms, Phrases & Proverbs with Hindi Meanings||H S Bhatia||Ramesh Publishing House|
|General Hindi and Concise Grammar-An Indispensable Guide for Competitive Exams||Dr. Brij Kishore Prasad Singh||Unicorn Books|
|Adhunik Hindi Vyakaran Rachna (Hindi)||Dr. Vashudevnandan Prasad||Bharti Bhawan Publisher & Distributors|
Best Books for English Language
|English Grammar Book||Wren and Martin||S. Chand|
|Competitive General English/ Hindi||Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan||Kiran Prakashan|
|Popular English Grammar (with Hindi Explanations)||H S Bhatia||Ramesh Publishing House|
Paper-II (Descriptive Paper) tests the translation abilities of the applicants and their capacity for correct, precise and effective writing, and understanding of the Hindi and English languages.
Best Books for Translation:
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam||Arihant||Experts Compilation|
|SSC Senior/Junior Hindi Translators Exam||Dr. Lal & Jain||Upkar Prakashan|
|SSC Translator/Pradhyapak Recruitment Exam Guide||R. Gupta||RPH Editorial Board|
SSC JHT Preparation Tips
- Preparing a Proper Time table with the right content to study can surely make you help to crack your Examination.
- It is mandatory to choose the right book you need and just go through that to prepare for your SSC JHT exam.
- Collection of appropriate and recommended genuine books for your SSC JHT Preparation Tips are most noteworthy.
- Also, you need to attend mock tests too for having an estimate of your efficiency for the online examination.
Last Updated on 27/01/2020