SSC Stenographer Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a direct open competitive exam for the recruitment of candidates for post of Stenographer. The open competitive computer based exam will comprise for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various ministerial or Government offices as according the above mentioned post. The applicants will have to appear in an online exam. Previously, the SSC Steno Notification has been issued on the official website by the commission. Further, the online application process has also started on the official website. You can acquire the full details of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Furthermore, you also have a second option to check the same details by the link provided below for the Stenographer Vacancy.
The authority for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam has now issued the exact exam date for the written exam. You can now refer to the authorised portal of the commission or can check it by following the link given below.
- Name of the Exam –Stenographer
- Conducting Body –Staff Selection Commission [SSC]
- Total Posts – N/A
- Mode of Application– Online
- Job Location– All Over Country
- Result – Online Written Exam & Document Verification
- Official Website – ssc.nic.in
|Official Notification Released||22nd October 2018|
|Application Commenced||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2018|
|Exam Date||01st – 06th February 2019|
|Result Declaration||Will be notified soon|
|Document Verification||Will be notified soon|
|Final Result||Will be notified soon|
Check SSC Steno Notification @ ssc.nic.in
The applicants of the SSC Steno Exam going to be held by the SSC Stenographer recruitment of eligible candidates on its vacant posts by the Stenographer might be eagerly waiting for the related news & notifications. The most noteworthy thing is that they must be alert as the Staff Selection Commission has now released the SSC Steno Notification. Also, the online application process has been started. Hence the interested candidates need to apply through the official website of SSC or you can click on the link given below.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan.
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age cannot be more than 27 years for Grade ‘C’ & 30 years for Grade ‘D’.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is also provided as per the policy of the authority.
- The Educational qualification defined is as follows:
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
degrees/ diplomas /certificates including technical education degree/ diploma awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education
- Online Written Examination ⇒ Merit List ⇒ Document Verification
A candidate selected for the post of Stenographer through the SSC Steno Vacancy Exam 2018 will be entitled to get remunerations as per the policy of the Staff Selection Commission. According to the SSC Steno Notification 2018, the Pay Scale is Rs. 9300-34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First of all, you have to log onto the official website of the SSC.
- Later on, click on the apply tab.
- Then click on the direct link to the SSC Steno Online Application portal.
- Further, a new window will open on your screen.
- Fill all the required information in the given fields and attach necessary documents and photograph.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a hard copy of the form for future uses.
The SSC Stenographer Recruitment application fee as prefixed by the authority is mentioned along with the official notification. The male candidates of all categories are entitled to pay Rs. 100/- only in form of the application fee. While, all female candidates are exempted from any type of fee.
The Official Notification is issued along with the full details of the Syllabus. The applicants are having a very nice opportunity of getting the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Syllabus in PDF Format Download. You need to check the syllabus on the official website of the commission. However, the same study material or syllabus is also easily available on various other website. And then, you can check it here by clicking the below given link.
The official Notification is containing the full information of the SSC Steno exam date. Further, the Steno Online Written Exam Date is planned to occur as from 05th to 07th February 2018. As per the official notification, the exam dates are clear. While, the date for document verification will be released later.
|Paper – 1||Computer Based Exam||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
The applicants of the SSC Steno Exam should step forward towards online application very carefully. Furthermore, they are recommended to keep visiting this website regularly in order to stay updated from all the notifications of the SSC Stenographer Notification 2018. For more details or ease in understanding, you should once pass through the official website of the commission.